Lillian Went
Our Mother Lillian Went, (Mother of Arthur, David , Stephen and Barbara), died of cancer on January 20, 1984, 22 years ago today.
My daughter, Marissa was born on the 26th of January 1984 and I believe Mom is the Angel that is watching over her.
She lived in the Park from 1949 to 1970.
Keep up your fight, cancer is a sneaky evil disease. All was okay until December 16th, 1983 when she had a sore leg and just over a month later she passed on never getting to see her granddaughter Marissa who was born 6 days later.
I didn't even get to go to her funeral or wake and it still hurts to this day!
Thanks
Barb Carver(nee Went)
My daughter, Marissa was born on the 26th of January 1984 and I believe Mom is the Angel that is watching over her.
She lived in the Park from 1949 to 1970.
Keep up your fight, cancer is a sneaky evil disease. All was okay until December 16th, 1983 when she had a sore leg and just over a month later she passed on never getting to see her granddaughter Marissa who was born 6 days later.
I didn't even get to go to her funeral or wake and it still hurts to this day!
Thanks
Barb Carver(nee Went)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home